Laser cutter has a poor engraving quality/edge
Release Time：2016/05/04 troubleshooting Browsing Times：1287
If your laser cutter’s engraving quality is very poor, it has the following possibilities:
A.Laser head is loose
Please fasten the laser head as below
B.The focus lens or the reflective mirrors are loose
Please fasten the focus lens and the three reflective mirrors as below
C.The material is loose
Use some magnet or heavy items to fasten the material
D.The machine shakes
Please fasten the four wheels and the foot cup
E.X axis belt loose
Please do these two tests
Test 1: engrave a 50x50mm square and set the scan mode as X_unilateralism
Test 2: engrave a 50x50mm square and set the scan mode as X_swing
If the engraving edge of test 1 is smooth and test 2 is not, that means the belt is loose.Please fasten the belt as below(① fix the belt; ②adjust the tension of the belt;)
F.Please set the Scan Mode to X-unilaterism
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- Why the laser has no laser beam?
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- Why does the graphic size that imported to...
- Why does the cutting and engraving graphic...