Why does the graphic size that imported to RDWorks different from its original size
Release Time：2016/11/21 troubleshooting Browsing Times：993
If the file being imported is DXF format, the problem may be caused by improper software setting.
For example, the unit of the original DXF file is “inch”, but in RDWorks, the DXF unit is set as “mm”. When you import the DXF graphic to RDWorks, the graphic will be read as “mm” unit.
Therefore the size turn out in RDWorks is different from the original size.
Please refer to below photo to set DXF unit in RDWorks:
Please make sure DXF file unit from your drawing software is the same as RDWorks’ s DXF unit.
- Laser cutter has no enough buffer distance
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?
- Why the laser has no laser beam?
- My door is too narrow (only 80CM wide), ho...
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...
- The computer can’t identify the laser cutt...
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Laser cutter has a poor engraving quality/...