The computer can’t identify the laser cutting machine
Release Time：2016/05/19 troubleshooting Browsing Times：1426
If the software shows the below information:
Please try the following solutions:
A.Please check if the USB cable is loose or not.
B.Please check if the USB is connected to the PC interface on the machine correctly
C.Try connect to another USB interface on the computer
D.Change another USB cable
E.If you use a laptop computer, please cancel the energy saving mode.
F.Change to other computer to have a try.
G.Reinstall the laser cutting machine software and drivers
If you have tried all the above methods, and the problem still remains, please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to install the CorelDraw plugin for RD...
- Wrong proportions from RDWorks
- Why does the graphic size that imported to...
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- Some point of the same piece of materials ...
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- How to run several laser machines with one PC
- Why the laser has no laser beam?