Wrong proportions from RDWorks
Release Time：2016/07/06 troubleshooting Browsing Times：812
I’d like to cut a Rectangle at 30x30mm,
however, it become 30×60.2 in simulation and in laser,
Please make sure “Enable rotate engrave” is not ticked.
- How to import PDF files into RDWorks
- Laser cutter has a poor engraving quality/...
- How to calibrate the working table to level.
- Laser cutter has a wrong cutting/engraving...
- Why the Y axis cannot work suddenly?
- Laser cutter’s LCD panel in Chinese
- Why the starting point of a cutting graphi...
- The computer can’t identify the laser cutt...