How to remove and install the galvanometer of laser marking machine
Release Time：2021/02/10 Blog Browsing Times：75
After the laser marking machine has been used for a period of time, there may be some problems, such as the laser marking machine cannot normally mark, or the light does not come out. After careful investigation, we found that there is something wrong with the vibrator.
At this time, we need to remove the galvanometer, send it to the manufacturer or the designated repair Office for maintenance, and then repair it. Also need to install galvanometer, this article is mainly from the removal of galvanometer and installation of galvanometer two aspects to write.
The steps to remove the galvanometer are as follows:
1. When the power is completely cut off, remove the connector of the incoming power line. If some styles do not have this connector, they can ignore it.
2. Remove the field mirror, protect it and cover it. During the operation, fingers and other objects shall not collide with the field mirror, especially the lens.
3. When using hardware tools, usually the pickpocket in the inner corner, screw off the marking head, and be careful to prevent the removed shell plate from being connected with the driving plate of the galvanometer, so as to prevent excessive pulling force.
4. Unplug all wires, power supply line, signal line, motor to drive board.
5. Remove the drive plate, pack and place it, then remove the Y motor and X motor, and pay attention to packing. Pack the drive plate and X and Y motors together, so that the task of removing the galvanometer is completed, and it can be sent to the place where it can be repaired.
The steps to install the galvanometer are as follows:
1. First, install y motor and X motor, and ensure that they can not collide at any angle.
2. Install the two drive plates.
3. After connecting all the wires, test and debug the angle and depth of the galvanometer motor to ensure that the final laser output center is the center of the field mirror.
4. Clean the wiring, arrange the length of the wire, etc., and then mark all the caps on the box.
5. After connecting the external wiring, you can restart the machine. At this time, the installation of the galvanometer of the laser printer is completed.
This course is suitable for all series of laser marking machines.
- Explain the differences between different ...
- Development of laser cutting machine
- Customized expression bag for you to walk!...
- Five key points affecting the cutting qual...
- Control of laser drilling size and precisi...
- Advantages of laser processing
- Several principles of laser cutting machine
- Laser marking machine improves the process...