Advantages of laser processing
Release Time：2021/05/15 Blog Browsing Times：64
Laser is one of the four great inventions of the 20th century, is a rapid development of high-tech. Laser processing has been widely used because of its good directivity, high energy, good monochromaticity and high coherence.
Laser processing has become one of the key technologies to develop new industries and transform traditional manufacturing industries. A variety of laser processing technology (marking, welding, trimming, punching, cutting, scribing, heat treatment and so on) has been or is being used in various industrial fields, such as electronics, communications, packaging and printing, watches and gifts, clothing, leather, hardware, medical equipment, automobile, machinery and so on, providing advanced technology for the technical transformation of the traditional industries and the modernization of the manufacturing industry.
In the past 20 years, China’s reform and opening up and the rapid development of market economy have greatly promoted the R & D and application of high and new technologies. Laser science and technology and laser processing are one of the fast developing high and new technology industries in China.
Suitable materials for laser cutting engraving:
Plastic, rubber, plexiglass, resin, coating, fireproof board, two-color board, leather, cloth, wool, paper, bamboo, wood, glass, crystal, marble, ceramics and other non-metal materials;Carbon steel, stainless steel plate, cold rolling plate, galvanized plate, aluminum plate, manganese plate and other metal materials.
Laser processing is mainly applicable to the following industries:
Electronic appliances, communications, plastic hardware, sanitary ware, jewelry, clocks and watches, glasses, medical equipment, shoe materials, handbags, clothing, computer embroidery, trademarks, bamboo products, gifts, lighting, furniture, packaging and printing, advertising decoration, toys, models and other industries.
Advantage of laser proces:
1. It has the advantages of high speed, high precision, good quality and small deformation, which greatly improves the appearance image and brand effect of products.
2. Wide range of application: almost any material can be carved and cut.
3. Safe and reliable: It adopts non-contact processing, which will not cause mechanical extrusion or mechanical stress to the material.
4. that mould doe not need to be open, the output is not limited, the development cycle of new products is greatly shortened, and the development cost is reduce.
5. When processing, it will not be affected by the electric field and magnetic field.
6. Accurate and meticulous: the thinnest line width of laser engraving on the material surface can reach 0.05mm;The width of laser cutting incision is narrow (generally 0.1–0.5mm), and the cutting seam can be welded without further processing.
7. Machined surface: laser cutting or engraving surface is free of burrs, and the machined surface has good smoothness.
8. Small thermal deformation: laser beam is thin, fast and energy is concentrated, so the heat transferred to the processed material is small, and the deformation of the material is also very small.
9. Uniform effect: The processing effect of the same batch is exactly the same.
10. Saving materials: laser processing using computer programming, can be different from the shape of the material of the products set load, to maximize the utilization of materials, greatly reducing the cost of enterprise materials.
11. Laser engraving can automatically jump numbers, has strong anti-counterfeiting function, exquisite graphics and texts, fine lines, washing resistance, wear resistance and no pollution.
- The advantage development of laser cutting...
- Customized expression bag for you to walk!...
- How to remove and install the galvanometer...
- Control of laser drilling size and precisi...
- Development of laser cutting machine
- Explain the differences between different ...
- Five key points affecting the cutting qual...
- Laser marking machine improves the process...